Dates available each year from the beginning of November until the end of March only.
Hold your wedding ceremony and drinks reception within one of our iconic biomes and guarantee that outdoor style wedding ceremony regardless of the Cornish weather.
Once you have taken full advantage of your venue for your photos, you and your guests will then be taken to our Gallery to enjoy the rest of your wedding celebrations. The Gallery has fantastic views across the Eden Project vista.
This package is based on 50 adults, including the happy couple and consists of the following:
- Exclusive use venue hire of either the Rainforest or Mediterranean biome for your ceremony plus an hours drinks reception. Please note: this does not include exclusive use of the Eden Project or your registrars’ fees.
- A glass of Pimms, fresh fruit and lemonade or a Baobab and Rum cocktail per adult. A soft drink alternative will be available, as would a bar so your guests can purchase further drinks should they wish.
- A selection of Canapés or Anti Pasti boards for your guests during the drinks reception. Please note: Anti Pasti boards are not available in the Rainforest biome. You are not able to have a selection of both options.
- A three course wedding breakfast served with half a bottle of Eden house wine per adult and a glass of Prosecco for toasting.
- A late night Pasty for your guests to enjoy.
- Venue hire of the Gallery for the day of your wedding; this includes white table linen and napkins, our standard glassware, crockery, tables and chairs. Please note: our bar and music license is until 12.30am and we ask for carriages at 1.00am
- Our team will lay your tables with any favours or table decorations you may have and pack this away for you at the end of the celebrations.
- An assigned event planner to work with you during the planning of your special day and to be on hand on your wedding day to ensure that all goes smoothly. We find it beneficial to have a rehearsal with yourselves and your bridal party the day before to recap what will happen on the day and hopefully calm any nerves.
- A PA system and AV Technician is also included allowing you to play music from an iPod for the ceremony and drinks reception in the biome. In addition in the Gallery you are able to play background music during the meal and we provide a microphone for speeches. Please note: all musicians and DJ’s should be self-sufficient and we do not allow music to be played via our PA system for the party.
- Services of our in house floristry team are available at an additional cost. Please note: Flowers from external sources are not allowed to be taken into the Eden Project biomes, should you wish to have flowers our floristry team can create this for you in line with our pest and disease controls. They can also do this for the Gallery or alternatively you can supply your own flowers for this.
2017 – 2019 dates
Saturdays £5965.00 inc VAT
Alternative days £5365.00 inc VAT
Additional adults £53.50 each
Additional children £26.25 each
Evening guests £5.00 each