There are few Edinburgh wedding venues promising such a range of choice. Step through the 160-year-old Georgian archway at the entrance to the hotel, once home to the Lady Glenorchy Church, and instantly pass into a bright and contemporary space. Combined with the rooftop garden, and different rooms and pergolas to undertake your vows, and you have one of the most unique and flexible wedding venues in the city.
‘Vasart’ Package includes:
- Room hire for your ceremony & reception
- Red carpet on arrival
- Three-course menu tasting for bride and groom prior to your wedding
- LED dancefloor
- Ceremony Package: Rose Arch or White backdrop, aisle runner, hurricane glasses and bay trees
- Pre-ceremony drink on arrival for all guests (one per guest)
- Chef's selection of three canapés served during the drinks reception
- Post ceremony beverage for all guests (two per guest)
- Delicious three-course meal, with tea, coffee & petit fours for all your guests
- Half a bottle of wine per guest with your main meal
- A glass of prosecco per guest (for toasts)
- Studio Suite accommodation the night before and the night of the wedding, including breakfast daily for the bride & groom
- Personalised table plan, menus and place cards
- Round or square cake stand and cake knife
- High quality chair covers and organza ties
- Candelabra centrepieces, including top table
- Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests*
- Evening buffet for your reception
- Dedicated wedding planner
Costs start from £8,250 for 40 day guests, additional guests are charged at £235 per person.
Late availability and bespoke packages are also available.
The Glasshouse Hotel can accommodate a maximum of 80 day guests, with an additional 20 evening guests.
*Subject to availability